Prices and Terms of Sale are subject to change without notice.
Prices and specifications are subject to corrections resulting from errors, modifications or omissions.
Design Elements Group sells only to the trade. We are in the process of setting up Distributors for our drapery hardware lines around the USA. If you are located in one of the Distributor service areas, your request for an account will be forwarded to them.
Interior Designers - Trade Registration
To setup an account with us, please fill out the Trade Registration form. We must also have a copy of your State Resale Certificate on file. Please fax this form to 214.819.3002. Be advised that orders will not be processed without this resale certificate.
For Texas Designers, by law Design Elements Group is required to have a current copy of your Texas Sales Tax Permit and completed Texas Resale Certificate. These forms must be received before your account can be set up. Please fax both forms to 214.819.3002. Please contact us for Texas Resale Certificates.
Terms of Sale
- All items must be prepaid before leaving the warehouse unless you are approved for Net30.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, company checks and cash.
- A $50.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Shortages and discrepancies must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
- All requests for credit on invoices that are priced incorrectly or contain other invoicing errors should be sent to the Company in writing within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Design Elements Group reserves the right to review and change terms of sale at any time.
- All Design Elements Group items are stocked in our Dallas warehouse and will ship within 2 to 5 business days.
- Items are shipped FOB Dallas, TX.
- Standard sized orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS using standard ground delivery. Second Day or Next Day Air service may be requested.
- Oversized orders, which include all box lengths over 108" will be shipped by common freight carrier at a minimum rate of $70. Rods may be spliced in order to avoid this charge (see below). Splicing
- In order to avoid costly common carrier freight charges, Design Elements Group will gladly cut your drapery rods to your desired lengths at no charge. We will provide the double-ended screws necessary for attaching the rods back together. Splices are easily hidden by center brackets which are required to support the connection.
- We will not accept returns on custom cut poles.
- All Design Elements Group products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship so long as the product is measured and installed according to the product instructions. In the unlikely event that warranty service is needed, simply contact us and we will arrange for a repair or replacement as quickly as possible.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage from mishandling, abuse or exposure due to climatic conditions.
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours without a cancellation charge. After 24 hours, there will be a 25% cancellation fee. Rush orders may not be cancelled.
- All returns will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Only goods that are damaged in transit or items not matching the written order will be exchanged for the same or correct item.
- Please make sure that your measurements are correct before ordering.
- We must be notified within 30 days of receipt of shipment with intent to return merchandise.
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued from our customer service personnel. The RMA number must be printed on the outside of the return package.
- The merchandise must be returned within 10 days upon receipt of the authorization, in original condition and packaged correctly.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused.
- We will not accept returns on custom cut poles.
- All finishes are meticulously applied by hand using age-old techniques, therefore minor variations in color and appearance might occur.
- Orders should be placed complete to minimize color variations.
- Though we strive to make the finishes in our color brochures as accurate as possible, slight variations are possible.
- Computer monitors also vary in their ability to show colors accurately therefore we make every effort to show accurate color online but reproductions may vary.
- We recommend acquiring our finish sample set to help ensure accuracy in your design and finish selections.
- It is very important that all Design Elements Group products be installed properly. We recommend consulting and/or hiring a professional tradesperson for all our product installations.
- We recommend a center support for rod spans over 6 feet and do not guarantee against sagging.
- Brackets should be installed by screwing into wall studs or with appropriate wall anchors. Design Elements Group will not be responsible nor liable under any circumstances for installation or any cost relating to installation, removal or reinstallation. We will only repair or replace any defective or damaged products.